Aims and objectives
- For Primary One to Primary Six, there are 4 General Studies lessons per week.
- The school provides diversified learning experiences for students through the subject, so that they can gain a better understanding of themselves, society, the country and the world
- Our curriculum aims at enabling students to acquire subject knowledge, develop generic skills, and grow positive values under the following six strands :
- Health and Living
- People and Environment
- Science and Technology in Everyday Life
- Community and Citizenship
- National Identity and Chinese Culture
- Global Understanding and the Information Era
Diversified classroom activities and teaching strategies
- Hands-on activities such as experimentation and making models help students consolidate what they have learnt.
- Group discussion and role plays during lessons have been used to facilitate students’ understanding and communication skills.
- Guided visits which enable our students to benefit from learning outside the classrooms have been organized.
- Newspaper clipping can help our students develop a better understanding of the world around them.
2021-2022 「中銀香港可持續發展大使」課堂 (BOCHK sustainable development ambassadors Training programme)
5T何玥皚 5L鄧文茵 5L 鄧羽晴 5L黃卓瑜 5L黃意晴
GS8 Learning Scheme Outstanding Performance Award
2T 盧曦怡 2L 郭鎧兒 2L 馮頌賢
3T 鄭熙柔 3T 曾傲鋒 3L 虞恩晴
4L 陳研之 4L 馮頌軒
2021-2022 One Person, One Flower Scheme
Recycle paper boat workshop
Road Safety Seminar
|Modern Education||Online E-book, revision exercise, games||https://www.mers.hk/login/student/|
|Nature In Touch||Learn about outdoor etiquette, activities in the country parks||https://www.natureintouch.gov.hk/|
|Panda e-Academy: Wild Wisdom Award Scheme||learn about nature through interesting videos and questions||https://www.hkedcity.net/studentscheme/en/wildwisdom|
|Green Power||Online Green Classroom||http://www.greenpower.org.hk|
|Hong Kong Butterfly Website||Learn about butterflies in Hong Kong||www.greenpower.org.hk/butterfly|
|Hong Kong Science Museum||HK Science Museum Website||http://hk.science.museum|
|Hong Kong Space Museum||HK Space Museum Website||http://hk.space.museum|
|Hong Kong Observatory||HK Observatory Website||https://www.hko.gov.hk/|