Skip to content
- To develop creativity and critical thinking, nurture aesthetic sensitivity, and build up cultural awareness.
- To develop skills, knowledge and positive values and attitudes in the arts making , appreciation and criticism .
- To enable students to express personal feelings and thoughts and gain delight, enjoyment and satisfaction through artistic presentations or arts-making activities.
- To engage students in visual, aesthetic and arts experience so as to pursue a life-long interest in the arts.
Activities and Competitions
- Christmas Board Design Competition
- School Anniversary Board Design Competition
- PTA Visual Art Competition
- At Mid-Autumn Festival, some students make lanterns by themselves and let others guess lantern riddles.
- In the exhibition for International Asian Children Art 2014, 2T student Tam Sing Wai has got the Certificate of Silver Award.