Skip to content
Aims and objectives
- For Primary One to Primary Six, there are 5 General Studies lessons per week.
- Through the following six strands, our curriculum aims at enabling students to acquire knowledge in :
- Health and Living
- People and Environment
- Science and Technology in Everyday Life
- Community and Citizenship
- National Identity and Chinese Culture
- Global Understanding and the Information Era
Diversified classroom activities and teaching strategies
- hands-on activities such as experimentation and making models help student consolidate what they have learnt.
- Group discussion and role plays during lessons have been used to facilitate students’ understanding and communication skills.
- Guided visits which enable our students to benefit from learning outside the classrooms have been organized.
- Newspaper clipping can help our students develop a better understanding of the world around them.
- Guided visits
- School Culture Day Scheme
- Extra-curricular Activity : Little Farmer